Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Top 5 Destinations of Tokyo

tokyo

Being a recent employee at an accountant firm, the whole experience is very new for me. I love the fact that I get to go to other countries for my job. Due to the nature of my work, business world travel has become part of a routine for me. Just last month, I had the good luck of visiting Tokyo for a client meeting. 

Every time such an opportunity arises, I make sure that I stay a few extra days to explore the city I am visiting. Tokyo, the capital of Japan and the most populous metropolitan area in the world is a city that will charm you greatly. Its hustle and bustle, majestic skyscrapers and liveliness makes you fall in love with it. 

During my week long stay, I discovered almost every nook and corner of Tokyo. Here are the top 5 destinations that I think are a must visit if you are lucky enough to be in the city.

1) Destinations of Tokyo - Senso-ji 

Senso-ji, the most significant and oldest temple of Tokyo is a place you should definitely when you are in Japan. This ancient Buddhist temple does not only attract tourists from other countries. 

People from all over Japan come to pay a visit to the temple. The architecture and fascinating entrances to the temple are a treat to look at. The surrounding area of the temple is quite fun too. There are many traditional shops and eating places around where you can hang out after visiting Senso-ji.

2) Destinations of Tokyo - Imperial Palace 

Tokyo Imperial Palace is the main residence of the emperor of Japan. It is located close to the Tokyo station. The estate in which the palace stands is huge. 

Apart from the beautiful palace, the estate includes a museum, administrative offices and a few other private residences. The estate has vast green and beautiful gardens which will surely leave you in awe.

3) Destinations of Tokyo - Disneyland 

Tokyo Disneyland, the dreamy and exciting theme park is a must visit place. The inside of the theme park is a whole different world. 

It has been divided into seven themed zones and each zone gives the visitor a unique experience.

4) Destinations of Tokyo - Yoyogi Park 

Yoyogi Park is said to be one of the largest parks in Tokyo. The park is most alive and fun on Sundays. It is the perfect place for a picnic.

5) Destinations of Tokyo - National Museum 

The oldest and largest art museum in Japan is the one of the most interesting places to visit. 

The museum houses a big collection of exclusive art pieces and archaeological artifacts of Asia. It holds more than 100,000 objects and one can never get bored during a visit to this place.

Being a recent employee at an accountant firm, the whole experience is very new for me. I love the fact that I get to go to other countries for my job. 

Due to the nature of my work, business world travel has become part of a routine for me. Just last month, I had the good luck of visiting Tokyo for a client meeting.





Source: 


  1. http://EzineArticles.com/8573804
  2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDoLLhswOwY

No comments:

Post a Comment